Metal stamp of the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul

This is a 3.9cm x 3.9cm x 2.3cm metal stamp bearing the Latin words “Ecclesia St Petri et St Pauli”, which translates to “Church of Saints Peter and Paul”. It is nailed to a wooden block. The Church of Saints Peter and Paul was built and completed in 1870, to serve the linguistic and social needs of the growing Chinese Catholic community in Singapore.