Church of St Stephen

It was finally with much excitement that the church was eventually completed on 22nd April 1978 when it was blessed and opened by Archbishop Gregory Yong.

Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace

With the perseverance of Father Dupoirieux, who was assigned to build the church, and the prayers of many faithful, the Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace was finally established and blessed on 4th April 1954.

Church of the Divine Mercy

This great news soon spread like wildfire that Divine Mercy would celebrate the first mass on 12 / 12! The Church of Divine Mercy finally opened her doors to her people!

Church of the Holy Trinity

The Church was officially opened on 30th October 1990 making it the 30th Catholic Church in Singapore. The completed three-storey building was built in the shape of a fish which represents Jesus.